Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
A catch-all configuration page of tricks you can make a Hello Hub do. This tab only displays if your account is in Advanced mode, as none of these options features are needed for Basic operation.
- Control usage of the 3.5mm headphone jack, play music streams, phone ringer, PA system.
- Force a unique, customer-provided dynamic DNS name.
- Control HIPAA and Transcription Settings.
- Enable hospitality mode(hotel/tenant settings).
- Control BLF displays - useful if you manually configure these.
- Email settings - do not change unless you understand the ramifications. The SMTP relay and sender address must work together.
- Custom email address system messages come from. This works if the SMTP Relay below allows the sender and target address.
- Custom SMTP Relay Server.
Many other options, this unruly catch-all geeky interface looks like the below (at January 2022), and is continually modified.