Add this page to your book
Remove this page from your book
Small but mighty, the Cloud Connector helps a Hello Hub or Hello Hub Cloud manage remote phones.
Cloud Connectors keep your remote phones in multiple locations auto-configured and working together.
Cloud Connectors require an internet-connected network that provides DHCP, and allows them to reach their parent Hello Hub via the internet.
- Unbox, making sure the SD card is firmly inserted into the micro SD card slot.
- Plug an ethernet cable into the ethernet port and your local network.
- Plug in the supplied high power Micro-USB power supply. Note that phone power supplies will not provide enough power.
- You should see the ethernet jack light up with a connection, and a very small red and green light near the power port should come on. The green light is visible right next to the power plug and will blink randomly.
- Call ring-u tech support at 423 456-6700 so they can attach your Cloud Connector to your Hello Hub Cloud or Hello Hub phone system.
Power light is a pinhole red light next to power supply in. Also visible from SD card slot.
Network Lights. Yellow light remains on, Green light should blink.